Airtel is a telecommunications service provider that offers users to take talk time and data loans for their numbers in the event of low talk time or data balance. Airtel has been providing the Airtel credit balance service for a long time. If you are an Airtel customer with low talk time or data balance and wondering how to take out a loan on Airtel, here is a guide that can help you:
Also Read: How To Transfer Jio To Airtel And Other Things You Need To Know Before Applying For Jio To Airtel Port
Airtel credit balance
The Airtel credit balance service is easy to use and can be used to get a loan on your cell phone number in case your balance is low. The service can be used using Airtel credit number / Airtel credit USSD code / MyAirtel app. Here is a step by step explanation of how to take out a loan on Airtel using the two methods mentioned:
How to take out credit on Airtel using the Airtel credit number?
- Open the dialer on your phone.
- Dial “52141” and make a call.
- Follow the steps indicated by the recorded voice during the call.
- Once you complete the process as instructed, the Airtel credit balance will be added to your number.
Also read: How to port Vodafone to Airtel and other things to know
How to take out a loan on Airtel using the Airtel credit USSD code?
- Open the dialer on your device.
- Dial ‘* 141 * 10 #’ or ‘* 141 #’.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
- The Airtel credit balance will be added to your number at the end of the process.
How to take out a loan on Airtel using MyAirtel App?
- Visit the Google Play Store / Apple App Store and download the MyAirtel app.
- Open the app and sign in using your Airtel mobile number.
- Look for the option “Ready” or “Talk time ahead”.
- Select the desired amount and complete the process.
- You will have successfully used the Airtel credit balance for your number.
Are there any additional charges associated with the Airtel credit balance service?
Airtel charges users for the use of their Airtel credit balance service. The charges are automatically deducted from the Airtel number on which the loan was taken out during the next top-up. For example, if the loan charge is 10, then the service charge is around 2, so 12 is due on the next top-up and is automatically deducted when the top-up is done.
Also Read: What Is Wifi Calling: Everything You Need To Know About Airtel And Jio Wifi Calling
What are the conditions for requesting the Airtel credit balance?
- Users can only apply for a loan through Airtel Credit Balance if the number has been in use for at least 90 days. If the phone number has not been active for at least 90 days, the loan process will eventually fail no matter how many times you try.
- Users cannot apply for a new loan until the previous loan has been covered and the due fees are paid.
Who can apply for a loan using Airtel’s credit balance?
- The Airtel Credit Balance Facility is only available to Airtel prepaid users.
- Airtel Credit Balance is only available for users who are lacking in call / data balance or have zero balance on their number
- People who have more than 5 in their balance cannot apply for an Airtel credit balance using Airtel credit number or other methods.
To read also: Airtel Wifi Calling: How to activate Wifi calls for Android and IOS? A step-by-step guide